Who are my clients?
Who uses career coaching? My clients are typically at a time in their lives when they want or need a career change. That may be a new role or a change of role. Some are facing challenges in their role or challenging situations. Some simply want to achieve something that is a personal ambition for them.
Needless to say CV-19 has brought a lot of these issues to the surface.
What benefits do I provide?
- Increased earning opportunities – career and interview coaching can help you achieve career progression. Build your confidence to “step up to the plate” and for your value to be recognised.
- More effective with time – interview coaching ensures you are spending the time preparing in the right way. Often clients come after spending lots of time preparing the wrong way. I can steer you in the right direction at the initial stage and give you feedback to keep you on track.
- Increase performance – Career coaching supports finding more effective ways to communicate and be more productive. This enables conversations to have more clarity, reduce misunderstanding, and have greater influence.I share tools to enable higher productivity and focus.
- Reducing worry – Very few people like interviews! I can help ease that worry by helping you prepare both content and mindset. My mock interviews make the real thing less painful.
- Feeling more assertive – Career coaching supports clients who are having a difficult time at work. e,g, with confidence building and strengthening communication skills difficult conversations are easier and clients can become more assertive. Unfortunately, bullying is often an issue in the workplace. It’s important to communicate assertively and constructively.
- Self-care – Career coaching focuses on you as a person. Self- care has to feature. A lot of coaching revolves around setting personal priorities and setting boundaries. Coaching holds clients accountable to self-care commitments.
- Getting recognition – I help people recognise their strengths and realise their ambitions. I am a very keen advocate of people leaning into their strengths. I help people identify and build on their strengths – praise and recognition follows.
I help my clients overcome these career challenges through coaching in a safe and confidential environment. I use proven tools and techniques to enable clients to become more confident and have more belief in what they can achieve.
If you want to find out more https://www.nextsteps.biz/career-coaching/
Want a free chat to explore how I can help you? https://nextsteps-8.youcanbook.me/