1:1 Coaching and Mentoring
“Coaching is unlocking a person’s potential to maximise their own performance. It is helping them learn rather than teaching them” – Sir John Whitmore
As a fully accredited, qualified and experienced coach I can work with Managers and staff to overcome and exceed the work challenges we face today. As we are all unique this individual and tailored approach to personal development is a wise investment. As a coach I provide clients with a safe environment to explore your personal challenges, establish the goals you want to set and work with you to support you achieve them.
If it is appropriate to the needs of my clients I also offer Mentoring support. Drawing on experience in the world of business from my corporate background to working in Small Businesses and with sole traders I can bring some practical support. I have a challenging yet empathetic style underpinned by my focus on outcomes and business results.
Typical topics covered in coaching are:
- Getting clarity on strategic direction
- Support with leading staff through organisational change
- Building confidence and resilience
- Increasing management and leadership skills
- Improving influencing skills within the organisation
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Developing organisational specific competencies
- Developing personal branding and raising their personal profile
- Dealing with challenging colleagues to develop strategies for a more productive relationship
- Career progression
- Work life balance