Executive and Business Coaching
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them” – John C. Maxwell
Management and leadership can be a very lonely place.
Are you facing challenges in your career? Do you want an opportunity to explore career goals and options in a safe and confidential environment? If so, you’re not alone. In today’s challenging times, many switched-on executives and business leaders use the support of a coach.
Let me support you. My role as an executive coach is to provide you with a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment to explore the challenges and clarify the direction for your professional development.
Coaching is on a 1:1 basis and focuses on your agenda. I have a challenging yet empathetic style strengthened by my strong corporate, leadership and management experience.
As well as establishing strategies for your career, you may also want to cover:
- Getting clarity on strategic direction
- Leading staff through organisational change
- Building confidence and resilience
- Increasing management and leadership skills
- Improving influencing skills within the organisation
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Developing organisational-specific competencies
- Developing your personal brand and raising your personal profile
- Dealing with challenging colleagues and developing strategies for a more productive relationships
Want to make improvements at work or in your career? Call 07973 854 379 or contact me now!