Executive and Business Coaching
“Leaders must be close enough to relate to others, but far enough ahead to motivate them” – John C. Maxwell
Management and leadership can be a very lonely place.
Are you facing challenges in your career? Do you want an opportunity to explore career goals and options in a safe and confidential environment? If so, you’re not alone. In today’s challenging times, many switched-on executives and business leaders use the support of a coach.
Let me support you. My role as an executive coach is to provide you with a safe, confidential and non-judgemental environment to explore the challenges and clarify the direction for your professional development.
Coaching is on a 1:1 basis and focuses on your agenda. I have a challenging yet empathetic style strengthened by my strong corporate, leadership and management experience.
As well as establishing strategies for your career, you may also want to cover:
- Getting clarity on strategic direction
- Leading staff through organisational change
- Building confidence and resilience
- Increasing management and leadership skills
- Improving influencing skills within the organisation
- Developing interpersonal skills
- Developing organisational-specific competencies
- Developing your personal brand and raising your personal profile
- Dealing with challenging colleagues and developing strategies for a more productive relationships
Want to make improvements at work or in your career? Call 07973 854 379 or contact me now!
“How we deal with change is a key issue in our lives today. The challenge is to be aware of it, acknowledge it and get the right support to guide us through. The answers are within us but sometimes we can be overwhelmed and find it difficult to move forward. Meeting with Claire helped to gain clarity, move forward and find my voice again. Claire has a very comfortable manner and can help tease out the main issues, rationally drawing on her own business experiences and management skills.”MG, Manager, First Trust